When you receive the error – “not enough space (or free memory)to complete this operation”, you can fix it by extending C drive space. EaseUS Partition Master provides basic and advanced disk & partition management and can increase C drive space with ease. Download this software and extend C drive space now.
- 1 How do I fix there is not enough memory or disk space to run in Excel?
- 2 How do I fix there is not enough free memory to run this program?
- 3 How do I free up disk space in Powerpoint?
- 4 Why does my computer keep saying not enough memory?
- 5 How do you fix there is not enough memory or disk space to Repaginate or print this document?
- 6 How do I fix a full disk error?
- 7 How do I fix not enough storage?
- 8 How do I free up RAM?
- 9 What does it mean there is not enough memory or disk space?
- 10 Why is my disk space disappearing?
- 11 How do I increase disk space on my PC?
How do I fix there is not enough memory or disk space to run in Excel?
MIcrosoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not enough available memory or disk space. To make more memory available, close workbooks or programs you no longer need. To free disk space, delete files you no longer need from the disk you are saving to.
How do I fix there is not enough free memory to run this program?
Method 1: Use System Restore without open from control panel
- Restart your PC/Laptop.
- Hold F8 until it open BIOS or something like that.
- Choose “Repair this computer”
- You will be redirect to system recovery tools.
- Choose “System Restore” and restore your PC to recent days.
How do I free up disk space in Powerpoint?
If your hard drive is full and you can’t find more than a few files to delete, try double-clicking the Recycle Bin icon and choosing File→Empty Recycle Bin. This often frees up additional hard drive space. If that doesn’t work, type Disk Cleanup and click or tap the Disk Cleanup button.
Why does my computer keep saying not enough memory?
Usually, the “ Your Computer is low on memory ” error is displayed when there are many processes running or your programs are using too much memory. In this case, your RAM won’t support all these processes and you will be prompted to make some changes in order to disable some of your programs.
How do you fix there is not enough memory or disk space to Repaginate or print this document?
How to fix error: There is not enough memory or disk space to repaginate or print this document.
- Save document to the lower MS version.
- Ungroup / Remove the heavy objects in documents.
- Update MS Office.
- Update Windows.
- Repair / Re-install your MS Office.
- Re-install Adobe PDF reader.
- Remove Temporary files.
How do I fix a full disk error?
How do I Fix a Disk Is Full Computer Error?
- Check your computer and make sure your disk isn’t actually full. The more you add to a document, the larger it becomes.
- Monitor your saves.
- Disable file-sharing if you don’t need it.
How do I fix not enough storage?
If you’re seeing an “Insufficient storage available” message on your Android, chances are that you’ve used up most of your device’s available memory. To rectify this, you’ll need to make some space by deleting apps and/or media; you can also add external storage, such as a Micro SD card, to your phone.
How do I free up RAM?
How to Free Up RAM on Your Windows PC: 8 Methods
- Restart Your PC.
- Check RAM Usage With Windows Tools.
- Uninstall or Disable Unneeded Software.
- Update Your Apps.
- Use Lighter Apps and Manage Running Programs.
- Scan for Malware.
- Adjust Virtual Memory in Windows.
- Try ReadyBoost to Add More RAM.
What does it mean there is not enough memory or disk space?
When trying to open a Word document or perform an action in Word, you may see an error message saying “there is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and try again” or something similar. If you don’t have a real space shortage, resetting some of Word’s options can remove the error.
Why is my disk space disappearing?
Hibernation Mode. Some tech-savvy users also point out that the culprit for hard drive space disappearing is the Hibernation Mode. Hibernation Mode is the most power-saving states in Windows, which puts your open documents and programs on your hard disk, and then turns off your computer.
How do I increase disk space on my PC?
Cleaning out your PC on a regular basis frees up drive space and helps it run better. One of the easiest ways to clean up files you no longer need is by using Disk Cleanup. Open Disk Cleanup by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Disk Cleanup, and then, in the list of results, select Disk Cleanup.