- 1 How do you change your character in Mass Effect 2?
- 2 Does Mass Effect 2 have better gameplay?
- 3 Can you mod Mass Effect?
- 4 Can you edit Commander Shepard?
- 5 Can you customize Shepherd?
- 6 How do I get a face code for Mass Effect 2?
- 7 Can you mod Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
- 8 How do you get mods for Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
- 9 How many hours is Mass Effect 2?
- 10 Is Mass Effect 2 or 3 longer?
- 11 What should I do first in Mass Effect 2?
How do you change your character in Mass Effect 2?
There is no way to change your look once you step in game. All decisions made during character creation are permanent. There was an unofficial save editor for Mass Effect 2 that allowed you to change your face, so if you wait a while (or search hard enough) you should be able to find something similar.
Does Mass Effect 2 have better gameplay?
The second and third game were much better, the basic weapons you had were more fun and you got access to more heavy weapons too.
Can you mod Mass Effect?
Mass Effect Legendary Edition mods allow you to adjust your game down to the finest details. Some people love the minigames in Mass Effect 2, others wish they didn’t exist. Mods give you the choice on whether specific mechanics make the final cut. Each game in the trilogy can be modded, just like the originals.
Can you edit Commander Shepard?
Customize your own Commander Shepard. The Legendary Edition also brings in new customization options. You can now also choose between more skin tones, with warm and cool undertones, and improved hairstyles. This gives you a lot more customization options than before.
Can you customize Shepherd?
Shepard can be any race, be any gender, and have whatever face they wish to create. Players who appreciate this customization could also put themselves to the Shepard character to feel more profound into the game experience.
How do I get a face code for Mass Effect 2?
Mass Effect 2/3 Face Codes
- Go to either of the game’s main menu.
- Select the “Squad” tab.
- Look at the top left corner of the screen.
- Copy the “Identity Code” number found there.
Can you mod Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
Though Mass Effect: Legendary Edition made astounding improvements to the classic series, the modding community has taken it to even greater heights. Players can once again revisit the Milky Way galaxy in Mass Effect: Legendary Edition. Never before has it been so easy to mod the entire trilogy in one convenient place.
How do you get mods for Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
In general, to install mods in Mass Effect Legendary Edition, players will need to navigate to the game’s root folder, found in either their Steam Library or Origin Game folder, and navigate to the file path Mass Effect Legendary EditionGameME1BioGameCookedPCConsole.
How many hours is Mass Effect 2?
Mass Effect 2’s story clocks in at 24.5 hours. It doubles the number of squadmates to 12, including two DLC characters, Kasumi and Zaeed. The story finds Shepard working for the human cabal Cerberus. The story ultimately builds up to a climactic suicide mission against the alien Collectors.
Is Mass Effect 2 or 3 longer?
BioWare co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 is longer than Mass Effect 2. “It’s longer than Mass Effect 2,” Muzyka told IGN when asked how long it had taken him to finish the game.
What should I do first in Mass Effect 2?
My Mission Order
- Citadel – Visit the Citadel. Immediately upon arrival you can recruit Kasumi.
- Omega – Visit Omega. Immediately upon arrival you can recruit Zaeed.
- Firewalker / Normandy SR1.
- Kasumi’s Loyalty Mission.
- Recruit Archangel (Garrus)
- Recruit the Convict (Jack)
- Recruit the Warlord (Grunt)
- Horizon (Mandatory)