- 1 What does there is no doubt mean?
- 2 How do you use no doubt in a sentence?
- 3 What kind of phrase is no doubt?
- 4 What can I say instead of No doubt?
- 5 Is it no doubt or no doubts?
- 6 What is no doubt about it?
- 7 What is the sentence of doubt?
- 8 How do you spell doubt it?
- 9 How do you say I have no doubts?
- 10 What is another word for unquestionably?
- 11 What means beyond doubt?
- 12 Is indubitably a word?
What does there is no doubt mean?
We can use no doubt when we think that what we are saying is likely to happen, or when we think it is true. We can use there is no doubt that … when we are very certain about our opinion. We use it in formal situations: He’s never won Wimbledon, but there’s no doubt that he is a great tennis player.
How do you use no doubt in a sentence?
We have no doubt of his ability.
- No doubt you would like a drink.
- There is no doubt that he is guilty.
- There is no doubt about his innocence.
- There seemed to be no doubt about it.
- There is no doubt that Bohr’s influence was immense.
- There is no doubt that grades have improved and interest in education has revived.
What kind of phrase is no doubt?
a transitional or interpretative phrase strengthening the rest of a previous sentence.
What can I say instead of No doubt?
No-doubt synonyms In this page you can discover 8 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for no-doubt, like: certainly, without-doubt, doubtless, undoubtedly, crushingly, to-be-sure, weirdly and sickeningly.
Is it no doubt or no doubts?
There’s just one thing, however. It’s also correct to say and write, “I have no doubt about it”. Both “doubt” and “doubts” are correct in this sentence.
What is no doubt about it?
—used to stress that something is true No doubt about it, the fans are disappointed in the team.
What is the sentence of doubt?
Doubt sentence example. I gave her your number, but I doubt she called. I’ve never been here before and I doubt I’ll return. No doubt he was ready to do exactly that by now.
How do you spell doubt it?
1: to call into question the truth of: to be uncertain or in doubt about He doubts everyone’s word. b: to consider unlikely I doubt if I can go.
How do you say I have no doubts?
Synonyms of ‘no doubt’
- certainly. I’ll certainly do all I can to help.
- surely. She knew that with enough dedication and work she would surely pass the course.
- probably. They probably won’t make this plan public until July.
- of course. There’ll be the usual inquiry, of course.
What is another word for unquestionably?
In this page you can discover 44 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for unquestionably, like: without-a-doubt, unimpeachably, indefensibly, assuredly, positively, absolutely, gladly, certainly, indisputably, undeniably and beyond doubt.
What means beyond doubt?
: without question: definitely The test results proved beyond (all/any) doubt that he was not the child’s father.
Is indubitably a word?
Indubitably is an adverb that means “impossible to doubt.” You know what doubt means—it’s the feeling you get when you’re not certain about something or you’re not convinced about something. Indubitably is an adverbial form of the adjective indubitable, which carries the same meaning.