- 1 How do you become smart using your smartphone?
- 2 How can I use my smartphone like a pro?
- 3 How can I improve the life of my phone?
- 4 Should you charge your phone to 100%?
- 5 Do smartphones make you smart?
- 6 What can I use my smart phone for?
- 7 Are smartphones making students smarter?
- 8 How do I record a professional video on my Android?
- 9 What is the life of a smartphone?
- 10 Can a smartphone last 10 years?
- 11 Which smartphones have best battery life?
How do you become smart using your smartphone?
12 ways to be smarter with your smartphone
- Emergency contact. Set up your phone so it displays your name and home phone number as a screen saver when in standby mode.
- Digital shopping list.
- Cable protection.
- Charge on the go.
- Bad reception.
- Wake-up call.
- Save your battery.
- Faster charging.
How can I use my smartphone like a pro?
Press on the volume button and then click on the settings icon to access the menu. In some cases, a quick menu shortcut exists to save you some button pushing. Once in the menu, you can configure the device to only notify you for certain events, reminders, calls or messages.
How can I improve the life of my phone?
10 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Smartphone
- Remove unnecessary apps and photos.
- Use a tempered glass screen protector.
- Invest in a sturdy case.
- Avoid software updates after two generations.
- Power down regularly.
- Keep the battery in good shape with best charging practices.
Should you charge your phone to 100%?
When should I charge my phone? The golden rule is to keep your battery topped up somewhere between 30% and 90% most of the time. Top it up when it drops below 50%, but unplug it before it hits 100%. Pushing in the last charge from 80-100% causes a lithium-ion battery to age faster.
Do smartphones make you smart?
Summary: There is no scientific evidence that shows that smartphones and digital technology harm our biological cognitive abilities, according to new research.
What can I use my smart phone for?
20 Things You Didn’t Know Your Smartphone Could Do
- Scan QR Codes Without an App. Alamy.
- Create Custom Vibrations.
- Search Photos By Category.
- Diagnose Your Car Troubles.
- Check the Batteries on Your Remote.
- Play Your Favorite Show on Your TV.
- Keep You Safe While Walking Home.
- Update Siri’s Pronunciation.
Are smartphones making students smarter?
Researchers found that smart devices are helping people “free up” their brains in order to solve more complex problems. A new study is showing that smartphones do not lower the IQ of children who use them. The researchers are stating that it actually works the other way, and it may be making children smarter.
How do I record a professional video on my Android?
8 tips on recording professional video with a smartphone
- Don’t shoot vertical video. For some reason, tech-giants made it an option to record vertical or portrait footage with a smartphone.
- Use a tripod.
- Don’t use digital zoom.
- Exposure and focus.
- Audio recording.
- Clip-on lenses.
- Slow motion: Do not over-use it.
What is the life of a smartphone?
The Consumentenbond estimates the average lifespan at 2.5 years. Other sources indicate that a new smartphone will last 15 to 18 months. The lifespan of your smartphone depends on how you handle your device. Yet, however economical you are on your device, there are several factors that affect lifespan.
Can a smartphone last 10 years?
Manufacturers may also discontinue updates after a few years, which makes your smartphone vulnerable to security attacks. iPhones are some of the most durable phones out there. Hence, you might even be able to get 10 years out of your iPhone if you treat it gently & carefully.
Which smartphones have best battery life?
Here is a list of the smartphones with the best battery life that you can buy in India.
- POCO X3.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY F62.
- REALME NARZO 30A.
- POCO M3.
- XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M51.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5 128GB.
- POCO X3 PRO.