To pair a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
- 1 Why can’t I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop?
- 2 How do I get my laptop to play sound through my Bluetooth speaker?
- 3 How do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop Windows 10?
- 4 Why is my Bluetooth speaker not connecting?
- 5 How do I connect to a Bluetooth speaker?
- 6 How do I put my Bluetooth in pairing mode?
- 7 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Why can’t I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop?
Make sure Airplane mode is turned off. Turn Bluetooth on and off: Select Start, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. To learn more about pairing your Bluetooth device again, see Connect a Bluetooth device.
How do I get my laptop to play sound through my Bluetooth speaker?
What to Know
- Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & Other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth and select your Bluetooth speaker.
- Make sure your speaker is on and not connected to another device.
- As long as your Bluetooth speaker is in range of your computer, you can use it to listen to any audio.
How do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop Windows 10?
How to pair a new Bluetooth device in Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices in the left sidebar.
- Set the toggle switch at the top to On.
- To add a new device click add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Choose the device from the list.
Why is my Bluetooth speaker not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I connect to a Bluetooth speaker?
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to an Android Phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Connected devices, and turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch, if it’s not enabled.
- Select Bluetooth to view the options.
- Select Pair new device to place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
How do I put my Bluetooth in pairing mode?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.