- 1 How do you say best wishes to you and your family?
- 2 Is it correct to say best wishes to you?
- 3 How do you say best wishes?
- 4 How do you say congratulations to your whole family?
- 5 Can I say all the best wishes?
- 6 Which is correct Best wishes to you or best wishes for you?
- 7 How do you say I wish you the best?
- 8 How do you use best wishes in a sentence?
- 9 What are warm wishes?
- 10 How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
- 11 What is another way to say congratulations?
- 12 How do you wish all your best for the future?
How do you say best wishes to you and your family?
I think a good reply would be: “My best wishes to you and your family.” – ” And to you and yours.” You could say “And the best to you and yours.” or “And to all of you.” – they sound OK.
Is it correct to say best wishes to you?
“ Best wishes to you” is usually the correct way to wish someone well. “Best wishes for you” is not grammatically incorrect but it is not the natural way to wish someone well in English.
How do you say best wishes?
To start, though, here are some different, longer ways to wish someone good luck.
- Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
- Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
- I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
- Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
- I’m rooting for you always!
How do you say congratulations to your whole family?
“We’re happy to be able to share this exciting time with you as your family grows!” “Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health, love, and happiness.” “Congratulations on the safe arrival of your newest family member!
Can I say all the best wishes?
As long as you are wishing your recipient the best in their future, it’s acceptable to use the phrase both as a universal sendoff and as a more personalized ending.
Which is correct Best wishes to you or best wishes for you?
Best wishes to you is correct. I’ve never heard a native English speaker say “best wishes for you”, and there are no examples of “best wishes for you” in the British National Corpus. “Best wishes for 2011” or “best wishes for the new year” are fine.
How do you say I wish you the best?
You can say:
- Wish you all the best!
- Wish you the best of luck!
- Good luck with that!
- Best of luck!
- I wish you luck!
- Wishing you lots of luck!
- Fingers crossed!
- Break a leg!
How do you use best wishes in a sentence?
I express my congratulations and best wishes to him. To them go our thanks and best wishes for the future. I send my best wishes to his family. Thank you very much and my best wishes for an expansion not only of memory but also of responsibility.
What are warm wishes?
“Warm wishes” has connotations of “very friendly” or “with love”. It is an expression that you might see in a note between close friends or relatives. In other words, the people who are likely to come to a modest birthday party.
How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
Congratulations Without Saying “Congratulations”
- ADJECTIVES: Wonderful, Amazing, Impressive, Awesome, Beautiful.
- “ATTA”: Attaboy, Attagirl.
- CLAPPING: Applause, Bravo, Take a bow, Encore, Three cheers.
- EXCLAMATIONS: Woo-Hoo, Hooray, Yippee, Yee-haw, Hurrah, Huzzah.
- GESTURES: Cheers, Hats off to you, Here’s to you.
What is another way to say congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- give a ‘hear-hear’
- good going.
- good wishes.
How do you wish all your best for the future?
All The Best Wishes and Good Luck Quotes
- Wishing you all the best for the future.
- The harder you work, more luck you will have by your side.
- Wishing you the best for every step in your journey.
- Good Luck for great beginnings.
- Start where you are with what you have and do what you can do.