The 13 most expensive homes
|1||Buckingham Palace||$6.7 billion|
|3||Villa Leopolda||$750 million|
|4||The One||$500 million|
- 1 Who has the richest house in the world?
- 2 Who owns the $500 million dollar house?
- 3 Whats the cheapest house in the world?
- 4 Who has the nicest house in the world?
- 5 Which is biggest house in the world?
- 6 What’s the most expensive thing in the world?
- 7 How much is a house in Japan?
- 8 What’s the smallest house in the world?
- 9 What country is the cheapest to buy land?
- 10 What is the biggest house in the world 2021?
- 11 Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
- 12 Is there a billion dollar house?
Who has the richest house in the world?
Owned by the steel tycoon of Indian origin, Lakshmi Mittal it is one of the costliest houses in the world located in the second-costliest street of the world! He owns not only one but 3 separate homes 9a, 18-19. The house was designed in 1845 originally but Mittal invested again to renovate it into a “Taj Mittal”.
Who owns the $500 million dollar house?
Nile Niami’s Epic $500 Million Bel Air Mega-Mansion, The One, Now Faces a Court-Ordered Sale.
Whats the cheapest house in the world?
5 of the world’s cheapest homes.
- Solid home in Skibbereen, County Cork. Price: $51,000.
- Shack living in St Petesburg, Florida. Price $106,000.
- Beachside palace on the coast of Albania. Price $60,000.
- Outer suburbia escape in Victoria, Australia. $79,900.
- A little palace in Gary for $1.
Who has the nicest house in the world?
Antilia | Mumbai, India Owned by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, the 400,000-square-foot Antilia on Mumbai’s Cumballa Hills is situated in one of the world’s most expensive addresses—Altamount Road.
Which is biggest house in the world?
What is the biggest house in the world? This unique honour goes to the largest house in the world, Mumbai’s Antilia, the 37,000sqm private residence was built in 2006.
What’s the most expensive thing in the world?
17 Most Expensive Things On This Planet
- Yacht History Supreme, 4.5 billion USD.
- Antilia, 1 billion USD.
- 1963 Ferrari GTO, 52 million USD.
- ‘The Card Players’ (painting), 260 million USD.
- The ‘Perfect Pink’, 23 million USD.
- Parking spot Manhattan, 1 million USD.
- Feather of Huia Bird, 10,000 USD.
How much is a house in Japan?
For the major national markets surveyed, the average price of a new house listed for sale in Japan last month was ¥35,760,000 (about $337,000). Before we drill down to the regional data and most and least expensive markets, let’s take a quick look at why the new home market in Japan is so unique.
What’s the smallest house in the world?
As Becky Ferreira reports for Motherboard, nanorobotics researchers at the Femto-ST Institute in Besançon, France have built a house that measures just 20 micrometers long, making it the smallest house in the world.
What country is the cheapest to buy land?
The Top 10 Cheapest Land in the World
- Bolivia. Bolivia is the country where one can find the cheapest land per acre in the world as there is very little development.
- United States.
What is the biggest house in the world 2021?
Istana Nurul Imam Palace, Brunei It is the world’s largest private residence with a 2.15 million square feet area. It has 1788 rooms, 257 bathrooms, a banquet hall with a capacity of 5000 guests, and a mosque that can accommodate 1500 people.
Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
Bill Gates ‘ $125million house After seven years in the making, Bill Gates’ mega-mansion ‘Xanadu 2.0’, takes the top spot at a whopping $125 million!
Is there a billion dollar house?
Yes, you read correctly, the $1 billion house, that’s not Rupee or Yen, that’s one billion U.S dollars. India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, has completed the development of this his new home in Mumbai that currently has an estimated value of $1 billion.