- 1 How do I use studio mode in OBS?
- 2 Is OBS good for beginners?
- 3 How do I use OBS for the first time?
- 4 Is OBS Studio easy?
- 5 Who uses OBS Studio?
- 6 What can be done with OBS?
- 7 How do I use OBS with YouTube?
- 8 How do I record my screen with audio on OBS?
- 9 How do I get a stream key for OBS?
- 10 What do you need to run OBS?
- 11 Is OBS good for recording YouTube videos?
- 12 Is OBS good for editing videos?
- 13 Is OBS good for video recording?
How do I use studio mode in OBS?
OBS Studio has an incredibly powerful feature called Studio mode that allows you to modify your scenes and switch them on-the-go. To access this feature, simply click on the Studio mode button right above the Settings button. You will see your preview screen is now split into two screens.
Is OBS good for beginners?
The first time you open OBS Studio can be overwhelming, especially if you are a beginner on streaming software. Don’t worry, this beginner OBS Studio tutorial covers everything you need to know to get started. OBS Studio is open-source software, meaning it is entirely free to use.
How do I use OBS for the first time?
Just follow these 4 steps to start streaming or recording!
- Run the auto-configuration wizard. When you load OBS Studio for the first time you should see the Auto-Configuration Wizard.
- Set up your audio devices.
- Add your sources for video.
- Test your stream and record settings.
Is OBS Studio easy?
It’s a powerful program, but it’s probably overkill for anyone who just wants a quick and easy game capture solution. OBS Studio packs a lot of features and settings, and if you’re willing to put in the time to learn it, this program offers amazing flexibility for power users.
Who uses OBS Studio?
The two most popular options for broadcast software are OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS. Nearly every streamer on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook Live uses one of these programs.
What can be done with OBS?
Instead of recording a video with your handheld iPhone, OBS enables even casual users to learn how to use multiple cameras and switch between them, add professional-looking titles, make smooth transitions between cameras, and then create a smooth recording for upload to YouTube or Vimeo.
How do I use OBS with YouTube?
Add YouTube’s Stream Key to OBS Studio Go to Settings > Stream. Make sure that you’ve selected YouTube as a Service and paste the stream key below. Leave the Server on default and click Apply before exiting. Just like that, OBS Studio is linked with YouTube!
How do I record my screen with audio on OBS?
Checking the Audio Settings
- Launch OBS.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Select “Audio.”
- Select the menu called “Desktop Audio Device.”
- Choose the correct device to record.
- Next, go to “Microphone/Auxiliary Audio Device” to make sure you’re using the right sources.
- Click “Apply” and then “OK.”
- Test and see if OBS captures the audio.
How do I get a stream key for OBS?
How to set up your stream key on OBS
- Login to your account at twitch.tv.
- Click on your avatar in the top right.
- Click dashboard.
- In the menu on the left, click channel under the settings header.
- Click the stream key button.
- Click show stream key.
- Copy the text.
What do you need to run OBS?
OBS has the following system requirements:
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- AMD FX series or Intel i5 2000-series processor (dual or 4-core preferable) or higher DirectX 10 capable graphics card.
- At least 4 GB of RAM (recommended, but not necessary)
Is OBS good for recording YouTube videos?
Did you know that OBS is not only an awesome screen capture video recording application but also FREE! Many YouTubers use OBS for recording YouTube content and live streaming. Watch my free video tutorial for setting up OBS for recording video from your computer screen.
Is OBS good for editing videos?
After video recording with OBS, you may want to make some edits on your video, such as cutting the unnecessary parts out, highlighting some areas, speeding it up, adding some annotations, and more. However, OBS does not support video editing.
Is OBS good for video recording?
Yes, OBS is said to be the best overall free software in terms of flexibility and power. It is open source and can be used to record computer screens without too much learning. Some people may think it is a little hard to set up, but it’s really a good screen recorder, especially for gamers.