Symptom 1: 0xc0000022 error screen This error is mostly caused by an access problem triggered either by specific application or by Windows itself. The error can be triggered by the following: files that are corrupted or have accessibility issues. interference with security software.
- 1 What does error code 0xC0000022 mean?
- 2 What does the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142?
- 3 How do I fix Windows could not start the service on local computer?
- 4 How do I fix 0xc0000001?
- 5 What does it mean when the application was unable to start correctly?
- 6 How do I fix Outlook EXE application error?
- 7 How do I fix service not starting?
- 8 How do I start a service from the command line?
- 9 Could not start the service on local computer error 5 access is denied?
- 10 How do I start PC in Safe Mode?
- 11 What are the causes of computer startup failure?
- 12 How do I fix my computer couldn’t turn off properly?
What does error code 0xC0000022 mean?
Error 0xC0000022 indicates that there’s an issue with access rights and it can occur if the Software Protection Service is stopped or damaged.
What does the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142?
“The Application was unable to start correctly, (0xC0000142). Click OK to close the application”. The error 0xc0000142 commonly occurs when you try to launch an outdated or corrupted program and in most cases the solution to resolve the error 0xc0000142, is to update the program in which the error occurs.
How do I fix Windows could not start the service on local computer?
Right click in the service in Window Services and go to Properties. Then go to Log On tab and select Local System account. Click on Ok button and start the service. That was pretty easy.
How do I fix 0xc0000001?
Fix Error Code 0xc0000001 on Windows 10
- Perform Startup Repair.
- Uninstall Problematic Software in Safe Mode.
- Use Command Prompt.
- Run System Restore.
- Reset your PC.
- Reinstall Windows 10.
What does it mean when the application was unable to start correctly?
If you see this error message: ‘The application was unable to start correctly’ it’s probably because you’re trying to run a game or program and there’s something not quite right. Typically you’ll see this error when there’s a mixing of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and applications.
How do I fix Outlook EXE application error?
Fix error: (0xc0000142)
- Perform the troubleshooting steps on the Repair an Office application article. If Outlook still does not work..
- Install the latest Office updates.
- Uninstall and reinstal the office package.. in my case Office 365. It was relatively easy to uninstall the program, reboot the pc and then reinstall.
How do I fix service not starting?
Try these fixes
- Run Windows Update troubleshooter.
- Check for malicious software.
- Restart your Windows Update associated services.
- Clear the SoftwareDistribution folder.
- Update your device drivers.
How do I start a service from the command line?
To start a service with the command line, use these steps:
- Open Start.
- Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administrator option.
- Type the following command to start a service and press Enter: net start “SERVICE-NAME”
Could not start the service on local computer error 5 access is denied?
This typically occurs due to insufficient permissions on the system. Therefore, many people can fix Error 5: Access is denied error by simply trying to run the command or launch an installer with administrator’s rights. In such cases, the Error 5: Access is denied fix can lie within corrupted system files.
How do I start PC in Safe Mode?
While it’s booting up, hold down the F8 key before the Windows logo appears. A menu will appear. You can then release the F8 key. Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode (or Safe Mode with Networking if you need to use the Internet to solve your problem), then press Enter.
What are the causes of computer startup failure?
The causes of computer failure to boot up can be broken down into four categories as follows: Bad electrical connection. Power supply failure. Bad Electrical Connection
- bad connection between a memory module and the motherboard; or.
- bad connection between the video card and the motherboard; or.
- loose cable.
How do I fix my computer couldn’t turn off properly?
You may also try to rebuild BCD from Command Prompt.
- In the Advanced Options, click Command Prompt.
- Type BOOTREC /FIXMBR, and then press Enter.
- Type BOOTREC /FIXBOOT, and then press Enter.
- Type BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD, and then press Enter.
- Reboot the system and check if the issue persists.