- 1 How do I pass my Cambridge First Certificate?
- 2 What level of English is first certificate?
- 3 What level is Cambridge First Certificate?
- 4 Is Cambridge certificate useful?
- 5 Is First Certificate difficult?
- 6 Is FCE easy?
- 7 What is the pass mark for Cambridge First Certificate?
- 8 How long is Cambridge first certificate valid?
- 9 Is Cambridge exam difficult?
- 10 What is Cambridge English certificate?
- 11 How do I get a Cambridge English certificate?
- 12 What is the highest English language certification?
- 13 Is Cambridge better than ielts?
- 14 Is C1 certificate useful?
- 15 How much does Cambridge English test cost?
How do I pass my Cambridge First Certificate?
How to pass the Cambridge First Certificate exam
- Get used to reading English fast. Don’t spend too long staring at words you don’t know.
- Practise reading for more time each day. You need to be comfortable reading for a full hour as the reading paper will be that long.
- Read practice paper questions as much as you can.
What level of English is first certificate?
The First Certificate in English (FCE) or B2 First is a test administered by Cambridge Assessment. The FCE is meant to assess at the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
What level is Cambridge First Certificate?
Cambridge First is set at Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
Is Cambridge certificate useful?
What can your child do with a Cambridge English Qualification? Cambridge English Qualifications and tests are recognised by over 25,000 educational institutions, employers and governments around the world. They give children the communication skills they can use for everyday life, work, study and travel.
Is First Certificate difficult?
FCE is a B2 Upper Intermediate level exam. For example a student in a B1 Intermediate class will find it very difficult to reach the level required for FCE within a ten week period of preparation. Usually teachers recommend that you have spent time in a B2 or higher level class before attempting the FCE.
Is FCE easy?
The FCE is a very challenging exam which tests all language skills -reading, listening, writing, grammar and most importantly speaking. You need 60% to pass and have to do all the tasks under time pressure.
What is the pass mark for Cambridge First Certificate?
Valid scores on the FCE Exam range from 140 to 190. A score of 160 or above is considered a “pass” and students with that score will receive the Cambridge First Certificate, which corresponds to a level B2 in English on the CEFR.
How long is Cambridge first certificate valid?
How Long Are the Certifications Valid? Unlike the TOEFL and IELTS exams which are only valid for 2 years, the Cambridge exams (FCE & CAE) are valid FOR LIFE!
Is Cambridge exam difficult?
The Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) exam is a very difficult to pass. If you still need or want to pass this exam, there are two things/options that you have.
What is Cambridge English certificate?
A Cambridge English certificate on your LinkedIn profile is proof that you have gained a globally recognised English language qualification, either as a learner (Cambridge English Qualifications) or as a teacher (Cambridge English teaching qualifications).
How do I get a Cambridge English certificate?
There are three easy steps to registering for your Cambridge English Exam.
- Find an exam centre – offered by more than 2,800 centres in 130 countries. Use our online search and find a centre near you.
- Contact your exam centre.
- Choose when and how you take your exam.
What is the highest English language certification?
C2 Proficiency (formerly known as CPE: Certificate of Proficiency in English) C2 Proficiency is the most advanced exam, ranked at the C2 level, which is well above the maximum scale of the TOEFL® test and similar to an 8.5 and above in the IELTS test. It takes around 4 hours to complete.
Is Cambridge better than ielts?
Despite their differences, one test is not more difficult than the other. You might find the Cambridge tests more interesting than the IELTS, which is a bit more academic, but it doesn’t mean that one is easier than the other.
Is C1 certificate useful?
It is the in-depth, high-level qualification that shows you have the language skills that employers and universities are looking for. More than 9,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept C1 Advanced as proof of high-level achievement in learning English.
How much does Cambridge English test cost?
Exam fee. The current fee for both paper-based and computer-based CAE in India is Rs. 6,000.